Elegantly enhance your home, walkway, or driveway with the XEPA TECHNOLIGIES SPX113 energy saving outdoor solar lantern head with motion detection. Lamp post not included. With LEDs, you never have to worry about replacing a bulb. Use the SPX113 as a replacement over an existing 3 in. fitter post. Simply assemble the light and place the solar panel in an area where it will receive direct sunlight for at least 6 hours a day. It then automatically turns on at night, providing you with 300 lumens of illumination almost anywhere at no cost. This lamp is easy to set up, with no electrical wiring required.
- · Easy replaceable rechargeable battery packs included: two 3.7-Volt/2200 mAh lithium-ion
- · Charging panel: 10-Volt /2.5-Watt monocrystalline silicon solar panel protected by tempered glass
- · Weather-resistant, power coated cast-aluminum housing.
- · Continuous illumination time (when battery fully charged) on conservation mode: up to 16 hours and continuous illumination time on full power mode: 4 hours
- · Color temperature: 6500K
- · Motion detection distance: 10 ft.
- · Luminous flux: up to 300 Lumens
- · Motion range: 160°
- · Switch model: low-off-high
- · Square head
|Product Depth: 8.8"||Product Height: 13.5"|
|Product Width: 8.8"||Product Length: 8.8"|
|Exterior Lighting Accessory Type: Post Light||Light Bulb Type Included: Integrated LED|
|Outdoor Lighting Features: Dusk to Dawn, Weather Resistant||UL Listing: N-No UL Code Rating|
Warranty / Certifications
|Manufacturer Warranty: Limited warranty of 1 year from the date of purchase|
Write Your Own Review